Change of Address

If your family is moving within Robbinsville Township, please fill out a Change of Address Form. Proper proof of residency is required to implement a change of address. For acceptable proofs of documentation, please refer to the Acceptable Proof of Residency Documentation link.

Also, please provide one of the following in order for your address to be changed:

  • If you own your home: Latest tax or mortgage bill/statement

  • If you rent your home: Current copy of lease which includes child's / children's name(s).  If your child(ren)'s name(s) do not appear on the lease agreement, please complete a Landlord Affidavit.

If, when submitting the change of address, you are not able to provide at least three (3) acceptable proofs of residency a "Notice of Defect" will be issued. This notice states that an parent / guardian will have thirty (30) days to provide the district with the additional proofs of residency or student may be removed from our rolls.

Once you have completed the required form(s), please call the Central Registration Office at 609-632-0910 (2281) to schedule an appointment for documentation review and implementation of address change.




Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.